Reserve Your Seat Now on San Francisco Movie Tours
ATTRACTIONS OFFICIAL WEBSITE   CONTACT ATTRACTION
TELL A FRIEND
From the inception of film to present day big-screen productions, the San Francisco Bay Area has always been a magnet for scouts seeking dramatic movie locations. The unmatched beauty of San Francisco combined with its riches of instantly recognizable structures and locales has attracted filmmakers from around the world.
Now you have the opportunity to visit these life-sized movie sets with San Francisco Movie Tours®. Discover the unique sensation that is sweeping San Francisco. Watch real movie clips on our big screen while you pass by the actual location. Learn behind-the-scenes information and trivia about your favorite films, directors and actors.
You will enjoy over 70 clips from famous movies made in San Francisco, including:
- the spot where Kim Novak jumped into the water and Jimmy Stewart saved her in Vertigo
- the house where Robin Williams’ family lived in Mrs. Doubtfire
- the various locations from the famous chase scene in Bullitt
- the building where Christian Slater interrogated Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire
- the apartment Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall used in Dark Passage
- the alley where a killer offed Sam Spade’s partner, Miles Archer, in The Maltese Falcon
- the damaged park steps from the car chase in What’s Up Doc
The tour starts and finishes in Fisherman’s Wharf at Pier 43 ½.
We will provide pick-up and drop-off at convenient, main tourist locales, including the Financial District, SOMA, Union Square and Nob Hill.
We will provide pick up at the above designated locations between 10:00 and 10:20.
Seniors (65+): $37
Children (5 through 17): $37
Children (under 5): Free
Groups: please contact us for information
We are currently operating one tour daily with a departure time of 10:30 am from Fisherman’s Wharf.
All transactions will be conducted in United States currency. No-shows are not refunded. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they are at the correct pick-up location at the correct time as stated on their confirmation. Duration of tour based on approximation.
We are not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours. Tours may include some element of risk. We assume no liability for injuries.
We reserve the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe road conditions, motorcoach unavailability, or conditions not under our control. We will provide a FULL refund if we must cancel a tour.
VISA ,MASTERCARD ,DISCOVER ,CASH ,OTHER
This Page Has Been Viewed 2316 Times