Great Wolf Lodge Poconos
ATTRACTIONS OFFICIAL WEBSITE   CONTACT ATTRACTION
TELL A FRIEND
Welcome to Great Wolf Lodge – The Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. Great Wolf Lodge, the first new family resort in the Pocono Mountains in nearly three decades, is a first-class, full-service family destination resort designed to capture the atmosphere and adventure of the northwoods. Serving as Pennsylvania’s Year-Round Family Resort™,
Great Wolf Lodge provides a comprehensive package of destination lodging amenities.
Indoor Entertainment Area
Bear Track Landing™
- 78,000 sq. ft. indoor waterpark
- Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- 90-foot tall indoor waterpark from floor to ceiling
- More than 100 Ellis & Associates certified lifeguards on staff
- Spirit Island™ Snack Shop – Waterpark snack bar serves burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza and cold beveragesBear Essentials™– Waterpark gift shop
- Mountain-view themed murals and décor engulf the waterpark
- Restrooms, lockers, showers and swimsuit dryer
- 11 Waterslides inlcude the Hydro Plunge – Uphill family water roller coaster travels 727 ft. and features a 52 ft. vertical drop; the Coyote Cannon – Thrilling tube slide features a cannon bowl and a 40 ft. plunge; Alberta Falls™ – Three tube slides covering 1,100 ft. twisting inside and outside the Lodge before dropping into a plunge pool below; Totem Towers™ – Two three-story body slides; and Whooping Hollow™ – Four kiddie slides
- Six Pools inclduing Slaptail Pond™ – 110,000-gallon indoor wave pool with Beaver brothers Tooth and Nails Canoe Shop, Zero-depth entry to five feet, waves in 10-minute intervals and tubes and life jackets available
- Chinook Cove™ – 117,000-gallon recreation pool with 4.5 ft. deep activity pools, four basketball hoops, hop atop floating snake/beaver, lily pad walk and log-slice balance
- Cub Paw Pool™ – 25,000-gallon zero-depth recreation pool and children 42" must be accompanied by an adult; life jacket and water wings are permitted, Interactive play toys include: bucket dump factory; dumping pelican; trough waterfall and shooting jets.
- Crooked Creek™ – 125,000-gallon lazy river
- North and South Hot Springs™ – Two boulder-themed adult and family whirlpools
Aquatics Pump Room
- Four-story interactive treehouse waterfort
- 12 levels of water-based adventure interconnected with suspension bridges, cargo nets and web crawls
- Suspension bridge leads to adjoining kiddie-tower
- More than 60 guest-activated water effects
- 48-ft. tall tipping bucket douses nearly 1,000 gallons of water onto guests below every few minutes
- Totem Towers™ body slides located at the top
380,000 gallons of water heated to 84°F and a million gallons of water pumped per hour. Also,
pool water recirculates every hour and whirlpool water recirculates every 15 minutes to maintain a strict level of sanitation.
Northern Lights™ Arcade
- 122,000-gallon outdoor pool
- Zero-depth entry to four feet
- Kiddie activities with floor geysers and spray features
- Water basketball
- Patio area with umbrella tables and lounge chairs
- Outdoor bar and grill serves burgers and cold beverages
- Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Hours vary
- 6,000 sq. ft. arcade room with more than 100 games
- Ticket redemption area
- Black-lit area for adventure and racing games
- Cub Club™ (www.cubclub.com)
- Children’s activity room
- Cub Club membership newsletter
- Ambassador of Fun leads activities and crafts
- Wolf Walk – Daily educational children’s tour through Grand Lobby
Great Wolf Lodge is located just off of the Scotrun exit of Pennsylvania Interstate 80, Route 611 North, at 1 Great Wolf Drive, Scotrun, PA 18355, and is less than a two-hour drive from New York and Philadelphia.
From points east: I-80 West to exit 298. Left off exit onto Rt. 611 North. Entrance is on left.
From points west: I-80 East to exit 299. Right off exit onto Rt. 715. Second left onto Rt. 611 North. Entrance is on left.
Philadelphia Area – Take toll portion of I-476 north and get off at EXIT 56 (Lehigh Valley Exit). Pay toll and merge onto route 22 east. Exit route 22 at Route 33 north. Take route 33 north and merge onto I-80 west via the exit on the LEFT toward HAZLETON. Exit 1-80 W at EXIT 298 (Scotrun). Turn left onto 611 N and Great Wolf Lodge is on immediate left.
New York City Area - From George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel take I-80 west (through New Jersey) go across the Delaware Water Gap Bridge into Pennsylvania. Proceed on I-80 west to Exit 298 (Scotrun). Turn left onto Route 611 and Great Wolf Lodge is on immediate left.
New England States - Take I-84 west (to PA.) to I-380 south to Exit 3-Mt. Pocono. Turn left onto Rt. 940 east follow to intersection of Rt. 940 & Rt. 611 traffic light (approx. 2 miles) turn right onto Rt. 611 south approx. 4 miles to Great Wolf Lodge.
Baltimore and South - Take I-95 north into PA. Take Exit 7 (Plymouth Meeting, PA) to I-476 north. Continue on I-476 north and get off at exit 56 (Lehigh Valley Exit.) Pay toll and merge onto 22 east. Take 22 E to route 33 north. Take route 33 north and merge onto I-80 west via the exit on the left to Hazelton. Get off I-80 w at EXIT 298 (Scotrun). Go left onto 611 north and the Great Wolf Lodge is on left.
Western New York, Toronto, Canada Area - Take I-90 east (N.Y.) to I-81 south (to PA.) to I-380 south to Exit 3-Mt. Pocono. Turn left onto Rt. 940 east follow to intersection of Rt. 940 & Rt. 611 traffic light (approx. 2 miles) turn right onto Rt. 611 south 4 miles to Great Wolf Lodge.
Windsor, Detroit Area - Take I-75 south to I-80 east (to PA) to Exit 299-Tannersville. Turn right onto Rt. 715 north go to 2nd traffic light (approx. 1/2 mile) turn left onto Rt. 611 north follow to Great Wolf Lodge signs on left approx. 1 mile.
Albany NY, Montreal, Quebec and North - Take I-87 south (to Newburgh, N.Y.) to I-84 west (to PA) to I-380 south to Exit 3 (Mt. Pocono). Turn left onto Rt. 940 east follow to intersection of Rt. 940 & Rt. 611 traffic light (approx. 2 miles) turn right onto Rt. 611 south approx. 4 miles to Great Wolf Lodge
Newark, New Jersey, Airport - Take I-95 north to I-280 west to I-80 west. Follow I-80 west across the Delaware Water Gap Bridge and into PA. Get off PA Exit 298 (Scotrun). Make left onto Route 611 north and Great Wolf Lodge is on immediate left.
Atlantic City - Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 127 to I-287 north to I-80 west to Exit 298 (Scotrun). Take Route 611 north. Great Wolf Lodge is approximately 1.5 miles on the left.
Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) - Take Route 22 east to Route 33 north to I-80 west to Exit 298 (Scotrun). Make left on Route 611 north and Great Wolf Lodge is on immediate left.
Rates vary; please call or email for further details.
NON SMOKING, KID FRIENDLY, HANDICAPPED ACCESS, PARKING AVAILABLE, RV PARKING, FOOD AVAILABLE
This Page Has Been Viewed 1 Times