Great Wolf Lodge in Historic Williamsburg
ATTRACTIONS OFFICIAL WEBSITE   CONTACT ATTRACTION
TELL A FRIEND
Great Wolf Lodge® is a first-class, full-service family destination resort designed to capture the atmosphere and adventure of the northwoods. Serving as Virginia's Premier Year-Round Family Resort™, Great Wolf Lodge provides a comprehensive package of destination lodging amenities. As America's Largest Family of Indoor Waterpark Resorts™, Great Wolf Lodge breaks seasonal tourist traffic patterns by providing water-based entertainment throughout the year.
BEAR TRACK LANDING
- Virginia's Premier Indoor Waterpark Resort™
- 55,000 sq. ft. indoor waterpark
- Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- More than 60 Ellis & Associates certified lifeguards oversee waterpark safety
- Spirit Island™ Snack Shop - Waterpark snack bar serves burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza and cold beverages
- Mountain view murals engulf the waterpark
- Restrooms, lockers, showers and swimsuit dryer
- Alberta Falls™ - Two tube slides covering 687 ft., twisting inside and outside the Lodge before dropping into a pool below
- River Canyon Run - Four-person raft covering 461 ft.
- Totem Towers™ - Two three-story body slides
- Whooping Hollow™ - Three kiddie slides
From I-64 Eastbound, take the Lightfoot/Route 199 exit (Exit 234).
From I-64 Westbound, take the Lightfoot/Route 199 exit (Exit 234-A).
Take the second Mooretown Road exit off Route 199.
At the first stoplight, turn left onto East Rochambeau Drive.
Follow the road past Wal-Mart (road curves to the right) and the Lodge is just past the curve on the right.
Rate vary; please email or call for further details.
NON SMOKING, KID FRIENDLY, HANDICAPPED ACCESS, PARKING AVAILABLE, RV PARKING, FOOD AVAILABLE
This Page Has Been Viewed 1 Times