Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells
ATTRACTIONS OFFICIAL WEBSITE   CONTACT ATTRACTION
TELL A FRIEND
Great Wolf Lodge is a first-class, full-service, year-round family destination resort designed to capture the atmosphere and adventure of the northwoods. Great Wolf Lodge provides a comprehensive package of destination lodging amenities, including: 436 suites/condos; a 64,000 square-foot indoor entertainment area, featuring a grand-scale waterpark; an outdoor waterpark; the world’s only enclosed Howlin’ Tornado™ ride; Wiley’s Woods™ – a four-story, live video game adventure; Cameo - an Aveda® Concept Spa & Salon; a 200-seat causal, themed family restaurant; a huge arcade with ticket redemption center; meeting space; a confectionery café; Pizza Hut Express® inside Wiley's Woods; a fitness center; a gift emporium and a performing Clock Tower in the Grand Lobby.
Indoor Entertainment Area is 64,000 square-foot and features:
Outdoor Waterpark Features
- Spirit Island™ - One of America's largest indoor waterparks
- Ten waterslides
- Five pools
- Two whirlpools: Family and adult whirlpools
- Fort Mackenzie™ - Interactive Treehouse
- Waterfort featuring a nearly 1,000-gallon tipping water bucket
- Wolf's Den™ - Waterpark snack shop
- Howlin' Tornado™ - Six-story extreme tube ride with 65-foot funnel drops 30 feet every second
- 200,000 gallons of heated water
- Waterpark filters a million gallons of water per hour
- Over 60 lifeguards nationally certified by Ellis & Associates oversee waterpark safety
- Wiley's Woods™ - Interactive four-story, live video game adventure
- Cameo - An Aveda® Concept Spa & Salon
- Youkon Jack's™ Game Parlor - Over 70 games and ticket redemption center
- Cub Club™ - Daily crafts, activities and bedtime storytelling
- Iron Horse™ - Fitness room
- Thunder Bay™ - Outdoor waterpark
- Puddle's Pond™ - Features outdoor kiddie motorized bumper boats
- Eagle Peak Rock Wall™ - A 25-foot tall rock climbing wall
- Mini-Treehouse - A mini version of the indoor treehouse complete with tipping water bucket
- Half Moon Lake™ - Leisure River winds around perimeter of outdoor waterpark
- Sun Tan Island - More than 100 lounge chairs set around Half Moon Lake and Sun Tan Island
- Four water basketball hoops
- Howling Wolf - two outdoor waterslides (re-opening 2006)
From I-90/94 take Exit 92, Hwy 12.
Go West on Hwy 12 to first stoplight, Gasser Road.
Turn left onto Gasser Road, go one block.
Turn left onto Great Wolf Drive.
Rates vary; please email or call for further details.
NON SMOKING, KID FRIENDLY, HANDICAPPED ACCESS, PARKING AVAILABLE, RV PARKING, FOOD AVAILABLE
This Page Has Been Viewed 3077 Times